Blog Archive

İzleyiciler

Toplam Sayfa Görüntüleme Sayısı

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.
5 Şubat 2011 Cumartesi

Timbaland told MTV News that this was inspired by a Black Eyed Peas track. He explained: "When I did this song, I was in love with this record called... you're gonna be surprised. The record didn't have anything to do with [this song], but when I heard 'I Gotta Feelin',' I said, 'I want a record just like that on my album.' I said, 'I gotta do me a 'I Gotta Feeling' record.' Me and one of my producers, Jim Beanz, we came up with this concept. I said, '['I Gotta Feeling'] is happy, but I like it.' It gives a good feeling."
Timbaland enlists Katy Perry to accompany him in this song about two people being attracted to each other in a bar but being too shy to do anything about it.
Unusually for Timbaland, he sings on this number rather than raps. He explained to MTV News: "It's not like it's incredible singing, but it made sense for me and it fits my voice. To get somebody else to sing it, it might sound too overdone. I like it better with mistakes - I make mistakes. With me singing it, it gives it a different kind of swagger to it."
Source:Songfacts

0 yorum:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...